Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cold turkey

Another problem with my effort Thursday is that trying to go cold turkey is always hard. Yesterday I didn't make an absolute thing of it, but I was still trying to cut back, and I think I did better than Thursday. I'll bet I could stick to one or two designated blogs or Web sites - maybe even pick different ones some days - and it wouldn't be nearly as hard as Thursday was. If I do, that alone would be good for my procrastination and "unauthorized activity". So cutting back on the Internet is still a goal worth pursuing.

As for the writing, I think I will be more careful about it. I'm still not sure what to do about the fiction, but here, I'll start being a lot more circumspect, and probably rethink what I use it for as well. There's no use crying over spilled milk about what's out there - any incriminating posts are already in the tubes, nothing can be scrubbed completely - but this blog is probably due for a change.

The hundredth post seems like as good a time as any for that, doesn't it. Well, then. Here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment