Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This seems familiar

So H. told me this morning that the doomed project might be delayed again. Apparently someone just noticed that something needed to be added to it. When she described the problem to me, it seemed like such a no-brainer. I mean, I don't personally care about this, and I don't have the technical expertise to know how important it is, but given both the general area and other things already in the project, adding this morning's content seems like such an incredibly obvious thing that it's hard to believe it hasn't been discussed before.

The previous paragraph could have been written half a dozen times over the past six months. If I look back at this post in a year I won't have a clue which one it's talking about. And, in fact, last I heard, H. wasn't sure yet whether this morning's issue really will need to be included. So I'll describe it as "operational l__" just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment