Monday, June 20, 2011

Uh Oh

My time-killing habits at work changed recently: 10 days ago (that is, the Friday before last), the Internet filter began blocking two game-related Web sites. No, I'm not playing Popcap games at work, but I do read a blog about World of Warcraft, and a another game I play regularly has regular articles and active forums on their Web site. I used to read them freely in lulls at work. Can't any more though.

At first I was a bit paranoid - they singled out sites I read, they'll be coming for me personally about wasting time and resources online any day now - but after more than a week, and without any further sites being blocked, I'm not too worried. And it made me a tiny bit curious about who else might use those sites. There are hundreds of people in this building, I can't be the only person who plays WoW.

No comments:

Post a Comment