Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm not that important

There was a meeting of the doomed project today. I wasn't invited. I first heard about it when the backup tech writer came to me and told me about a couple important details. As he was leaving I was wondering "OK, so when did this happen?", but didn't get around to asking about a real meeting or impromptu talk with another team member or what. When the RDM came along, though, I asked and she explained to me. Apparently the subject matter expert who's new to this kind of thing called the meeting and no one knows why he didn't invite me. The RDM and backup tech writer both said that they thought I had a conflict.

All things considered, it's harmless, since they did have the other guy there. Even if not, it wouldn't have been that big a problem in the grand scheme of things. Still, though, this is obviously not a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment