Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Apologies

That was a long time to go without posting. I aim for twice a week, but that's two weeks between the timestamps of the previous two posts. Oops. It's partly because work is slow these days - the only recent event worth mentioning was the doomed project meeting that was the subject of the last post - but also for personal reasons. Even so, I might not have mentioned the slow posting, if not for the fact that it's likely to continue. Several reasons.
  • My personal life has been busy lately. For the past month or two, I've had several big things to deal with, and that's likely to continue for at least another month. It's not bad, except in the sense that change and big expenses are stressful, but it takes time and mental energy that I'd rather put into things like this.
  • My home computer died this past Saturday. This doesn't have anything to do with the two-week gap, but who knows how long it'll take me to fix. I know what the problem is, but I've already checked the local Best Buy and they didn't have the part I needed on the shelf. Off to Amazon, waiting on the mail to arrive, hoping it's the right one...
  • I've begun turning this into a book. Sort of, slowly, maybe... And that's at the mercy of my computer problems as well, of course. But if I find it as easy to continue as I did to start, I may put more time into offline writing and less into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment